Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Break photos

Here's some pics from Christmas. I got a new camera for my birthday so I've been especially snap happy. Now I can finally capture Vivian on film before she looks away! Yeah! Viv in front of our Christmas tree. The first we picked out and chopped down ourselves!



Scout racing through the snow. He loved it and we were delighted with his enthusiasm--until we took him inside and we found out snow matts his fur--to the point of no return! Nate had to cut most of them out. There goes any chance we had of showing him in the arena--it takes a good year for their hair to grow out. Oh well. He really loved playing in it.


Emmy with her gingerbread house.



Jake--"Oh, the agony" Why his was the only one that wouldn't stay together I'll never know.

Abby's creation!
Our nativity pagent Christmas Eve with Hannah (our neighbor)
Viv
One of those precious moments I never would have caught with my old camera!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh .. how cute Jeni!! You two make the most adorable kids. My fav is the last one of Vivian. Even your dog is cute!!! Sophie has long hair like that too and when she plays in the snow .. same thing happens with her fur. A pain but it's sure fun watching her play in the white stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I *miss* you guys! Hooray for the new camera! What is it? (I want a new one) Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete